Today’s the Day | Captive Prince by C.S Pacat in Audio

If you’ve spent any time at all perusing Books & Beauty Are My Bag, you know that I am a huge fan of the Captive Prince trilogy by C.S Pacat. This M/M fantasy series is as close to perfection as you can get. The plot is so intricate, the characters so layered – it makes for an absolutely stunning read. These books have shown up over and over again my Top Ten Tuesday lists or favorites lists, and many of you have commented saying you want to read this series and are waiting for the audio, or (like me) you want to do a reread, but you’re waiting to listen. Good news! Audio month may be coming to a close, but it’s ending with a bang as the Captive Prince series releases in audio. If you pre-ordered, these should already be in your Audible account. If not, head right on over to Audible and pick them up today!

Captive Prince on Audible

*This is not an affiliate link

If you’re a first time listener of this series, I would love it if you’d come back to let me know what you think. Or if you’ve already read this trilogy and just want someone to discuss the trilogy with, feel free to hit me up! There is lots to be said!

17 Comments Add yours

1. blodeuedd says:

Aye I have heard things

1. LOL! There is lots to say about this series. 😉

2. carolesrandomlife says:

Isn’t it great when something you are really excited for finally happens! I will have to take a look at this series.

1. Yes! I feel like I’ve been waiting ALMOST forever for this. LOL I hope it sparks your interest. It was so well done.

3. Melliane says:

I did read the first novel but nothing more

1. It isn’t for everyone, that’s for sure. It gripped me practically from the beginning.

4. krazaykris says:

I loved this trilogy. I was on the fence about it at first and almost didn’t take them on for review but decided to give them a try. I’m so glad I did because even now, I still think about them. When I get a free moment, I will probably go back and reread them. There was just so much going on that if you blinked you missed it. I’ll be crossing my fingers that my library get these in audiobook. I’m interested to know what it’s like to listen to them.

1. Yeah, this is definitely a series that’s so layered you can pick up on something new with every reread. I love these books so much. I haven’t listened as of yet, but I’ll be interested to hear the narrator’s interpretation.

5. Birdie says:

Did you get the audio?

1. I got the first two, but the third wasn’t up for pre-order when I bought them.

1. Birdie says:

Oh, surprising. I thought she released them all at the same time. I can’t wait to listen.

1. They all released at the same time, but at the time I pre-ordered, only the first two were available.

1. Birdie says:

Oh, I understand now.

6. I loved this series so much and it totally shocked me because I expected to hate it lol

I’m about to give audio books a try so maybe I’ll start with this series.

For What It’s Worth

1. Me, too. In fact, I conned a friend into reading it with me, and it wasn’t until long after we’d finished (and loved,) the series, that we both admitted we’d tried to read the first book once without each other and didn’t care for it. LOL Second time was the charm in this case!

7. I haven’t listened to the audio, but I read this series earlier this year and loved it! I was definitely impressed by both the plot and the characters and the writing itself too. Glad you’re finally getting the audio books you’ve been wanting!

1. Thanks, Kristen!

This series was wonderful. You’re right – characters and plotting were stellar!