“Waiting on” Wednesday | More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer

waiting-on-wednesday-inside

Breaking the Spine created this feature – “Waiting on” Wednesday, where bloggers could gush about their most coveted upcoming releases. Here’s mine:

wow-book-blurb

Rev Fletcher is battling the demons of his past. But with loving adoptive parents by his side, he’s managed to keep them at bay…until he gets a letter from his abusive father and the trauma of his childhood comes hurtling back.

Emma Blue spends her time perfecting the computer game she built from scratch, rather than facing her parents’ crumbling marriage. She can solve any problem with the right code, but when an online troll’s harassment escalates, she’s truly afraid.

When Rev and Emma meet, they both long to lift the burden of their secrets and bond instantly over their shared turmoil. But when their situations turn dangerous, their trust in each other will be tested in ways they never expected. This must-read story will once again have readers falling for Brigid Kemmerer’s emotional storytelling.

Publication date: March 6th, 2018

wow-why

I don’t usually do my WoWs so far in advance, but this one really can’t be helped. Rev was often the voice of reason for Declan in Letters to the Lost. (Even if he’d tell you otherwise.) He was just such a good guy with a mysterious past, and I am chomping at the bit to learn more about him! I cannot wait for this book!

wow-readers-choice

20 Comments Add yours

1. blodeuedd says:

Sounds like it could be good

1. Oh, I’m banking on it! 🙂

2. This does sound good… and also emotional. Good choice!

1. Thanks, Melissa! I loved the first one, so I am very hopeful about this one.

3. Birdie says:

I can’t wait either! And that cover is adorable!

4. Greg says:

Sounds great! Always love it when both have secrets to hide and have to open up to each other…

1. Yes, me, too. Especially at that age when everything feels even more intense to you.

5. anna@herding cats & burning soup says:

Oh wow! March 2018? Good bit of a wait but will be here before we realize 😀

1. Yeah. It feels like a long wait, but I’m sure it’ll be here before I know it!

6. Naomi Hop says:

Oh wow! This sounds like a fantastic read! I can see why you want it so much! But dayum! 2018!

Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

1. Yeah…just a bit of a wait. LOL

7. Haven’t heard of this one but it sounds like a great read! Thanks for the heads up!

1. I have my fingers crossed that I’ll love it! 🙂

8. carolesrandomlife says:

This sounds really good. I still need to read Letters to the Lost.

1. Oh my word! YES YOU DO! LOL

9. I have never participated in this meme, but have always wanted to. One thing that keeps me from doing so is my TBR multiplying because of everyone else’s posts, haha. Hope this one is everything you expect it to be and more!

1. Yes, that is definitely cause for concern. I know my tbr pile is out of control in large part to this meme. LOL

Thank you! I am hoping to love it. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

10. I am totally with you on this book. I was looking forward to it as soon as it was announced and I’m upset that I won’t get to read it for ages. Don’t you hate when a book comes on your radar so early? I loved Letters to the Lost, though, so there was no doubt I was going to read this next one.

1. Oh, yeah. It’s going to be a long wait. I’m just glad we’re getting Rev’s book!

Love Letters to the Lost was so good! 🙂