Tell Me Something Tuesday | What books languishing on your TBR are you finally going to try this year?

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a feature hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings (in case the picture above didn’t tip you off,) and it’s sharing your thoughts on a topic that the blogger has come up with in regards to reading and/or blogging. If this post gets your creative juices flowing, feel free to respond in the comments, or adopt the topic and write about it yourself! And don’t forget to visit the maker of this feature by clicking on the image above.

This weeks topic is:

What books or series that are languishing on your TBR are you finally going to try this year?

I’m going to shake this Tell Me Something Tuesday up a bit and put a different spin on the topic. There were some books last year that I missed out on that I think could have been broken my Top Ten of 2017 list had I been able to fit them in. I’m going to share those books with you today, and like the post title says, I am hoping to fit them all in this year!

The list of books I feel like I missed out on this year is eclectic. Some of these are authors who have appeared on previous Top Tens of mine (though not necessarily on this blog,) and some are authors I have been wanting to try for what feels like forever. Either way, I am going to try to remedy that this year! And who knows? Maybe they’ll show up on my Top Ten list for 2018!

I would love to know if there were any 2017 releases you wish you had been able to fit in!

17 Comments Add yours

1. Angela says:

My Not So Perfect Life was so good, such a fun read, and you already know how much I loved Invictus! Happy reading!

1. You’re making me even more excited to get to them both! 🙂

2. Sophia Rose says:

It’s so hard to fit every book that is on the shelf or catches one’s eye into one year’s worth of reading. I swear we will never run out or catch up. LOL
    At least half of yours are on my long list to try as well and I haven’t read any of them. Crossing my fingers you get to them, Angie!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes – the new release calendar is grueling for a blogger. LOL God forbid we’re able to resist any of them.

3. Michelle says:

I didn’t know Joe Kenda had a book!!! I’m SO EXCITED!! Also, Harlan Coben always brings warm and fuzzies of when my sister and I would take turns buying his books and then ship them back and forth while we were in college.

Liked by 1 person

1. He does! And funnily enough, I was watching Homicide Hunter on Hulu while putting this post together! Oh, wow. The lengths a reader will go through to have someone to discuss books with. LOL

1. Michelle says:

I love Homicide Hunter! I swear that the number of cases he’s solved gets higher every season though…

4. Birdie says:

Everyone seems to love Ryan Graudin. I feel like I need to check books out by that author, because I hate feeling like I’m missing out.

Liked by 1 person

1. I haven’t really checked out anything else she has written, but what I’ve read of Invictus was so so good!

Liked by 1 person

5. You have such a wonderful ist of books to pick up. Roomies has been on my list ever since it became released. And I think you will get a kick out of The Scot Beds His Wife.

Liked by 1 person

1. I have the audio of Roomies on hold at my library. I can’t wait until my loan comes in. Oh, I can’t wait to get to that one! Kerrigan Byrne reminds me of the hold school historical romance that I love.

6. I definitely want to try Roomies. I’ve heard really good things about that book in particular but also the author.

Liked by 1 person

1. I read one book by them (Beautiful Bastard,) and I did not like it at all. I was all set to not read them again, but this book is getting amazing reviews. I am caving! I want to see if I will love it, too.

7. carolesrandomlife says:

I have read a few of these. I enjoyed Don’t Let Go, The Hunt, and I See You. I have Invictus on my pile of books to get read myself. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the chance to read them.

8. Heidi says:

I liked the Hunt, it was much better than book two. I See You was one of my favs of the year. The Sophie Kinsella was cute. I have read some good things about Invictus. Best of luck with your challenge!

9. anna@herding cats & burning soup says:

Bradley! Yay! I need to finish the Neill one. It slipped by on the review pile. Oops!

10. jennifer@badbirdreads says:

I badly need to get to Anna in the Red Dress. I’d like to try The Hunt too.